• Archive of the Festival d’Avignon (1966-2013) and of the Hivernales (1974-2014)
• Topical documents of the Festival d’Avignon since 1947, the Festival OFF since 1966, the Hivernalessince 1976, the Chartreuse (Villeneuve-lez-Avignon) since 1974, the Garance (Cavaillon theatre) since 1975, of Avignon theatres in general.
• 15 000 posters, including over 10,000 posters for the OFF
• 70 000 photographs, including 40,000 digital photographs
• 1800 videos (including 500 digitized videos) of captures of performances, lectures, TV shows.
• 1400 sound recordings (including 500 digitized recordings)
• 1200 typescripts of contemporary authors
The press reviews, posters, topical documents, photographs and typescripts are listed in the Catalogue général de la BnF
The archives collections, particularly the Jean Vilar and Jean Rouvet collections deposited at the BnF, are listed in BnF, archives et manuscrits
To access the notice on the Jean Vilar Fund and the Jean Rouvet Fund
Gallica allows to consult the photographs of the Festival d’Avignon made by Daniel Cande, Christian Martinez, Fernand Michaud.
Gallica intra muros provides access to the posters made for the OFF (2009-2012, 2014-2015) and the Théâtre des Carmes (1964-2017).